A FAIR SUCCESS REFUTING MOTION OF EARTH By A’la Hazrat Imam Ahmad Reza Brailvi
English Rendering by Abdul Hamid Maiskar
A FAIR SUCCESS REFUTING MOTION OF EARTH
Physics is the most fundamental science concerned, with the basic principles of the Universe.
It is one of the foundations on which the other physical sciences like Astronomy Chemistry and Geology (earth science) are based.
Regarding Physics, Mechanics is of vital importance from all disciplines. It is highly successful in describing the motion of material bodies, such as Planets, Rockets and based.
Famous firsts in Earth theory Regarding earth theory, the famous firsts are:
1 .Nicolas Copernicus (1473-1542) Poland
2. Galileo Galilee (1564-1642) Italian Physicist & Astronomer
3. Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) German Astronomer
4. Isaac Newton (1642-1727) English Physicist & Mathematician
5. Albert Einstein (1879-1955) German Physicist
6. Alahazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Bareilvi (1856-1921) Muslim Scientist the Asian Physicist, Astronomer, Mathematician, Philosopher, Psychologist, Elegant Jurist of the Muslim World, a poet and renowned
Scholar of the Islamic Sciences.
Galileo formulated the laws that govern the motion of objects in free fall.
He investigated the motion of an object on an inclined Plane and established the concept of
According to Isaac Newton, the gravitation is the intrinsic property of matter that every particle of matter attracts every other particle with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
According to Einstein theory, spacetime is curved especially locally near massive bodies.
This theory doesn’t tell us about the force of gravity acting on the bodies, instead we say bodies and light rays move along geodesics (equivalent to straight lines in plane geometry) in curved space time.
Thus a body at rest or moving slowly near the great mass would follow a geodesic toward that body rather than force of gravity.
According to Imam Ahmad Raza, the Islamic theory (based on Quran and Hadith) explains that earth is static.
In favour of his theory, Imam Ahmad Ran has
written treatises like:
• Nuzool-i-Ayat-i-Furqan Besukoon-i-Zameen-o-Aasman, 1919.
• Mueen-i-Mubin Babar Daur-i- Shamas-o-Sukoon-i-Zameen, 1919
(Eng.trans: A fair guide on the revolving sun and the static earth)
• Fauz-i-Mubin Dar Radd-i-Harkat-i-Zameen, 1919.
In his first treatise, Imam Ahmad Raza has
discussed earth theory in the light of Quran and Hadith that earth and sky are static by coding several verses from the Holy Quran.