Face2Face Pre intermediate Student book
FACE2FACE PRE INTERMEDIATE STUDENT BOOK
face2face is a general English course for adults and young adults who want to learn
to communicate quickly and effectively in today’s world. Based on the communicative approach, it combines the best in current methodology with special new features designed to make learning and teaching easier. Vocabulary and grammar are given equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking in social situations.
fa c e2 fa c e is fully compatible with The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and gives students regular opportunities to evaluate their progress. fa c e2 fa c e Pre-intermediate takes the students well into B1.
The Student’s Book provides approximately 80 hours of core teaching material, which can be extended to 120 hours with the inclusion of the photocopiable resources and extra ideas in the Teacher’s Book.
Each self-contained double – page lesson is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation.
- Free fully-interactive CD-ROM/Audio CD with exercises in all language areas, including video, games, recording capability, progress chart and customized tests. There is also a selection of material from the Real-World lessons which can be listened to on normal CD players.
- Innovative Help with Listening sections helps students to understand natural spoken English in context.
- Real World lessons focus on the functional and social language students need for day-to-day life.
- The interactive Language Summary includes all new vocabulary, grammar and functional language.
- Strong emphasis on review ing and recycling in every unit, including Quick Reviews at the beginning of each lesson.
- Vocabulary selection informed by the Cambridge International Corpus and the Cambridge Learner Corpus.