|📘 Book Title||The Book On The Secrets Of The Pilgrimage|
|👤 Book Author||Imam Al-Ghazali|
|🖨️ Total Pages||40|
|👁️ Book Views|
|📥 Book Download||PDF Direct Download Link|
|🛒 Get Hardcover||Click for Hard Similar Copy from Amazon|
The Book The Book On The Secrets Of The Pilgrimage ( Kitab ‘Asraral-Hajj) By Imam Al-Ghazalı Translatıon By Ibrahım Umar
- Introduction 3
- Chapter 1
- The Merit of Pilgrimage 4
- The Excellence of the House and Exalted Mecca 6
- The Excellence of Residing at Mecca 7
- The Excellence of Medina 8
- On the Criteria that Determine the Obligation of Pilgrimage 9
- On the Criteria for the Essentials of Pilgrimage to have been Validly Observed 10
- Chapter 2
- The Sequence of the External Acts 13
- On the Supererogatory Rites Connected with the Return from the Journey 27
- Chapter 3
- The Exact Proprieties of the Hidden Acts 28
- Explanation of the Hidden Acts 31
The Pilgrimage is one of the Pillars and Foundations of Islam, the act of worship of a lifetime, the seal of all that is commanded, the perfection of Islam and the completion of religion.
Concerning it God the Most High has revealed his statement “This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour upon you and have chosen for you Islam as religion” (5:4).
And concerning it the Prophet — the blessing of God be upon him — said, “Whoever dies without, having performed the Pilgrimage let him die, if he wish, either a Jew or a Christian.”
How exalted is that act of worship without which religion is lacking in perfection, and the evader of which is equal in, waywardness to Jews and Christians: [Such worship] deserves that much attention be devoted to explaining it and to detailing its essential elements ( arkan ), its proprieties, its merits, and its mysteries.
All of this will be disclosed, by the grace of God the Most High, in three chapters: 1.
The first chapter concerns its merits and the merits of Mecca and the Ancient House and its essential parts and the criteria [that determine] its obligatory character ( wujub ).
2. The second chapter [deals with] its outward acts in [correct] order according to their order, from the beginning of the journey until the return. 3. The third chapter concerns its exact proprieties, its hidden mysteries and its inner ( ‘batina ) acts.
To read more about the The Book On The Secrets Of The Pilgrimage book Click the download button below to get it for free
Report broken link
Support this Website