|📘 Book Title||Understand The Quran And Salah|
|👤 Book Author||Abdulazeez Abdulraheem|
|🖨️ Total Pages||115|
|👁️ Book Views|
986 total views, 6 views today
|📥 Book Download||PDF Direct Download Link|
|🛒 Get Hardcover||Click for Hard Similar Copy from Amazon|
Understand the Quran and Salah
UNDERSTAND THE QURAN AND SALAH
The Prophet (pbuh) said: “The best of you is the one who learns the Qur’an and teaches it (to others).” In spite of this exhortation by the Prophet (pbuh), today the situation of Non-Arab Muslims is that; almost 90% of them do not understand even a single page of the Qur’an. InshaAllah, this course will help them learn the common recitations of Salah as well as the fundamentals of Arabic Grammar that will be of great help in understanding the Qur’an.
One of the most distinguishing features of this course is that it is based on common recitations instead of selections that are rarely used in everyday life. It is but natural to start the teaching of Arabic using them. There are several advantages to this approach:
- A Muslim repeats almost 150 to 200 Arabic words or around 50 sentences everyday in Salah. By understanding these sentences, he/she will be able to familiarize himself/herself with the structure of the Arabic language without any special effort.
- He/she will have a golden chance to practice it daily by talking to Allah!
- He/she will start realizing the benefits from the first lesson itself.
- He/she can immediately feel the improvement in his/her Salah in terms of attention, concentration, and attachment with Allah.
Another important feature of this course is the way the Arabic Grammar is taught. Since the purpose of this course is to help them understand the Qur’an through translation, more attention is given in this course on “Tasreef” (word construction from a root). A new simple yet powerful technique of TPI (Total Physical Interaction) is introduced to teach different forms of verbs, nouns, and pronouns. Please note that this is an introductory course and you can surely read advanced books on Arabic Grammar at a later stage.
By the end of this course, you will learn 125 words that occur in the Qur’an more than 40,000 times (out of approximately 78,000 words). In other words, you will know almost 50% of the Qur’anic words.
This does not mean that you will be able to understand 50% of the Qur’an because you may still have new words in almost every verse. However, the understanding of the Qur’an will become extremely easy after this course.
Dr. Abdulazeez has taught this course in the following countries:
- INDIA: In major cities in India including Hyderabad, Madras, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Aurangabad, Azamgarh, Baraily, Bidar, etc.
- SAUDI ARABIA: In Makkah Mukarramah (two times), Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Al- Khobar, Khafji, and Abha.
- GULF STATES: Several times in Bahrain, Dubai, and Kuwait.
- ENGLAND: In London, Riding, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
- SOUTH AFRICA: In Durban, the city of Shaikh Ahmed Deedat, and in Pretoria.
It is also being taught in many other countries by people who have learned the same on their own or from Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem. Such countries include US, Canada, UK, Pakistan, Sweden, Ivory Coast, Malaysia, Indonesia, Germany, France, etc.
Translations of the Course: The course has been translated into Urdu, Bengali, Turkish, French, Spanish, Indonesian, Chinese, Bosnian, Portuguese, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu.
On Television: The course has been relayed on the Peace TV Global Network Channel and the International ETV Urdu channel. Local TV Channels of Hyderabad such as Channel 4 and others have also broadcasted this course in Ramadan.
InshaAllah, you will find this course easy, interesting, and effective in terms of learning. May Allah accept our humble efforts. We request you to introduce this course in every mosque, school, madrassah, organization, locality, and family that you know so that a trend is introduced in this Ummah to understand the Salah as well as the Qur’an.
Please note that the brackets “( )” in the translation indicate the added words for better understanding. The square brackets “[ ]” in the translation are used for those words which are there in Arabic but are not translated into English. They are also used for showing references from the Qur’an or Hadith.
May Allah forgive our mistakes. Please let us know if you find any, so that our future editions are free from them. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem
To read more about the Understand The Quran And Salah book Click the download button below to get it for free
Report broken link
Support this Website
Click here to join our Telegram group for new Books