Who Wrote The Bible PDF Download – Book Sample
Who Wrote The Bible PDF Download – Contents
- Irenaeus, Polycarp, Papias
- New Testament Canonicity
- The Ten Papyri from the second century
- There is no co-called the original Gospel of the Four Gospels
- Anonymous Epistles within the New Testament
- A quick tour in the history of the New Testament
- The Gospel of John and the Greek Philosophy
- Were the scribes of the four Gospels, disciples of Jesus Christ?
- Who wrote the Gospel according to Matthew’s account?
- Who wrote the Gospel according to John’s account?
- Did the Holy Spirit inspire the four Gospels?
- Confessions of the Gospel of Luke
- The Church admits that there are forged additions in the New Testament
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Who wrote the Old Testament?
- Loss of the Torah (Old Testament)
- Loss of a large number of the Bible’s Books
Searching for God’s Path
In my early twenties, I have started my journey of exploring the world. I have visited many countries around the world and learnt about many different cultures and customs. I was shocked by the extent difference between the religions. I saw the Buddhist monks distancing themselves from the worldly life and devoting themselves to worshipping their god, Buddha.
I saw the Christian monks isolating themselves in the monasteries and devoting themselves to worshipping their god, Jesus Christ. Also, I saw those who worship trees, stones, cows, mice, fire, money and other inanimate objects, and I saw those who do not believe in the existence of God or they do believe in the existence of God, but they say, “We do not know anything about him.”
I liked to hear from each one his point of view about what he worships.
I found that Buddhists believe that Buddhism is the straight path, and the other religions are the path of error, and Christians believe that worshiping Christ and following the Gospel is the way of salvation, and atheists do not believe in the existence of Paradise or fire.
The global statistics indicate that there are around 2 billion Buddhists around the world, 2 billion Christians around the world, 2 billion Muslims around the world, and millions of atheists around the world.
Hence, since not all of these religions may be true religions, so, only one of them is right, and the others are false.
The Creator God of this universe is only One God, and the religion He sent to people is only one religion. Religion means ‘the path to God,’ and the path to the One God is only one path, which is to worship Him alone without associating to Him any partner and not to add any innovation to His religion.
Who is this God – from the “Who Wrote The Bible PDF Download”
Before taking a road by car, you should first make sure that it is the right direction, otherwise, losing time, effort, and money without any meaning. By the same token, in this worldly life, we must first make sure that we are on the right path leading to the House of Bliss in the Hereafter.
Did Buddhist monks make sure before they devote their lives to worshipping Buddha that they are on the right path, or they just spent their lives uselessly in following a religion that is not the true religion of the Creator?
Did Christian monks make sure before they devote their lives to monasticism and to worshipping Christ that this is the way of salvation and that their Bible is the real word of the Creator?
Did atheists make sure that there is no God of the universe and the universe came out of nothing or the universe had created itself, and neither there is death, nor heaven, nor fire, and the virtue is equal to the vice, and the criminal who had not been held accountable for his crimes in the worldly life will not also be held accountable after his death?
To answer these questions, I tried through this book to help those who search for truth, focusing primarily on Christianity due to its many followers.
Since Christianity, its doctrine, and teachings are based on the Bible, we should first ascertain the origin and truthfulness of the Bible. Is the Bible the real word of the Creator, or is it the word of ordinary human beings and the Christians sanctified it?
The importance of the Bible stems from many factors:
- It has around 2 billion Christian followers around the world.
- On it, the church has established its foundation stone and doctrine, and through it, it charted a path towards salvation.
- On it, the church has established its version about Jesus’s life and the incidents that took place with him.
- Some world leaders and members of parliaments may cite passages from it in international conferences or parliamentary sessions.
- Some state leaders may cite passages from it to declare war or to conclude a peace agreement.
- Also, Some priests may rely on it to prove their views regarding gay marriage, whether with permitting or prohibition.
- Morning queue in Christian countries’ schools, starts by reading quotations from the Bible for the children.
To continue reading Who Wrote The Bible PDF Download book for free for