The Aqeedah Of Imaam al Bukhari who Died 256H
عقيدة الإمام الجاري
THE AQEEDAH OF IMAAM AL BUKHARI
A brief biography of Imaam al-Bukhaaree
He is Muhammad ibn Ismaa’eel ibn lbraaheem ibn al-Mugheerah al-Bukhaaree, Aboo ‘Abdullaah, he was born in Shawwaal, 194 H. His Shaykh’s include:
Makkee ibn Ibraaheem (126-214H).
- ‘Adnaan ibn ‘Uthmaan al-‘Atakee (145-221H),
- ‘Alee ibn al-Hasan ibn Shaqeeq (137-215H),
- Sadaqah ibn al-Fad.I (c. 150-223H).
Yahyaa ibn Yahyaa ibn Bakr al-Muqri (142-226H).
lbraaheem ibn Moosaa ibn Yazeed ar-Raazee (d.>230H).
In Baghdaad (at the end of 210H):
- Muhammad ibn ‘Eesaa ibn at-Tabbaa (d. 224 H), Suraij ibn an-Nu’maan (d. 217H),
- Muhammad ibn Saabiq (d. 214H), ‘Affaan ibn Muslim al-Baahilee (d. 220H).
- Aboo ‘Aasim an-Nabeel (122-212H),
- Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullaah ibn al-Muthannaa al-Ansaaree (118-215H),
- ‘Abdur-Rahmaan ibn Hammaad ash-Shu’aythee (d. 212H),
- Muhammad ibn ‘Ar’arah (d. 212H),
- Hajjaaj ibn Minhaal (d. 217H),
- Bad.I ibn al-Muhabbir al-Yarboo’ee (d. 215H),
- ‘Abdullaah ibn Rajaa al-Ghudaanee (d. 220H).
- ‘Ubaydullaah ibn Moosaa (c. 120-213H),
- Aboo Nu’aym. al-Fadl ibn Dukayn (130-219H),
- Khaalid ibn Mak.Wad (d. 213H),
- Talq ibn Ghannaam an-Nakha’ee (d. 211H),
- Khaalid ibn Yazeed al-Muqri (d. 215H).
- ‘Abdullaah ibn Yazeed al-Muqri (d. 120-213H),
- Khallaad ibn Yahyaa as-Sulamee (d. 213H),
- Hassaan ibn Hassaan al-Basree (d. 213H),
- Abul-Waleed Ahmad ibrt Muhammad al-Azraqee (d. 217H),
- ‘Abdullaah ibn az-Zubayr al-Mumaydee (d. 229H).
- ‘Abdul-‘Azeez al-Uwaysee (-),
- Ayyoob ibn Sulaymaan ibn Bilaal (d. 224H),
- lsmaa’eel ibnAbee Uways (139-226H).
- Sa’eed ibn Abee Maryam (144-224H),
- Ahmad ibn Ishkaab (d. 218H),
- ‘Abdullaah ibn Yoosuf at-Tinneesee (d. 21SH),
- Asbagh ibn al-Faraj (d. 225H).
- Abul-Yamaan al-Hakam ibn Naafi’ (138-221H),
- Aadam ibn Abee Iyaas al-‘Asqalaanee (d. 220H),
- ‘Alee ibn ‘Ayyaash al-Alhaanee (d. 219H),
- Bishr ibn Shu’ayb al-Himsee (d. 213H),
- Abul-Mugheerah ‘Abdul-Quddoos ibn al-Hajjaaj (d. 212H),
- Ahmad ibn Khaalid al-Wahbee (d. 214H),
- Muhammad ibn Yoosuf al-Firyaabee (120-212H)
- Aboo Mushir ‘Abdul-A’.laa ibn Mushir (140-218H).
To read more about the The Aqeedah Of Imaam Al Bukhari book Click the download button below to get it for free