The Ingredients for a Happy Marriage – Book Sample
Table of Contents – The Ingredients for a Happy Marriage
- The Ingredients for a Happy Marriage
- Relevant Verses from the Qur’an
- Relevant Hadith
- Ingredients for a happy marriage
- Elements that should be considered before marriage.
- Fulfilling marital responsibilities
- A realistic approach to married life.
- Understanding the spouse’s psychological frame of mind. _
- Children Good relationships with other people.
- The ability to solve problems.
- Miscellaneous issues.
- Examples for us from the women of the sahaba and the salaf-as-saliheen
- A good parent looks after his son
1. Elements that should be considered before marriage.
A Good choice:
Abu Huraira (RA) narrates that the Prophet (SAW) said:
‘A woman is married for one of four reasons: for her beauty, her wealth, her genealogy or her faith. So be successfal with a woman of faith. May Allah bless you. “Bukhari and Muslim
No one disagrees that the right choice has to be made. The issue is what constitutes a good choice.
Many people give importance to beauty, wealth and genealogy. This is fine except when they are given priority over faith. Faith is the most important criterion in the choice of a spouse. And just as men are advised to make a good choice for a bride, the parents or guardians of the girl should also consider the right choice for their daughter. It is disappointing that people ask many questions about how much a man earns and what kind of house he will provide for bis wife but do not care to ask about the state of his faith. The principle in marriage is faith. The Prophet (SAW) said: “When a man whose character and faith you like approaches you (for marriage), then marry him.
if you do not then there will be great trials and widespread disruption on earth. “Tirmidhi and ibn Majah
When looking for a good choice, the family of the spouse- to-be should also be considered. Sometimes, the family of the spouse may influence their children so much that they can break up the marriage.
To read more about the The Ingredients For A Happy Marriage book Click the download button below to get it for free