Chapter 105: Surah Al-Feel (The Elephant)
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful
1. Have you (O Muhammad ()) not seen how your Lord dealt with the Owners of the Elephant? [The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abrahah Al-Ashram intending to destroy the Ka’bah at Makkah].
2. Did He not make their plot go astray?
3. And sent against them birds, in flocks,
4. Striking them with stones of Sijjil.
5. And made them like an empty field of stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle).